Thursday, August 12, 2010

beginnings...

The human mind is an amazing tool. It is, as many argue, the single most important factor that separates us from the rest of nature's creations.

The mind can give birth to a thousand ideas, it is what gives an identity to the world we live in, and thus, it is what  gives us the identity.

There are atleast a hundred ideas that come to my mind as I write my first blog...what should I say? What should  I talk about? Will you guys like this? 
It is in these very thoughts that I realize that, the mind, though endows us with great powers of imagination and creativity, it also makes us vulnerable. Rationality clouds our instincts, numbs our survival...
The mind now creates questions, instead of answering them. Why? When? Who? How?

These are questions to ponder about...for, there are no questions, just realities that we fail to perceive.  
Uncertainty is the only certain thing in life, and that is what I shall endeavor to understand.
After all, I have the greatest tool known to mankind...my mind.

This is just a beginning...

1 comment: